This is it, dear friends and family and readers. My Storied Year
will hit the shelves and people’s doorsteps and Kindles on TUESDAY, and I can’t even believe it’s here.
Some fun things that have been happening:
- Advanced copies of My Storied Year went out a few weeks ago, and readers have been sharing it on social media and leaving the nicest reviews on Good Reads (you can check those out here!)
- My Storied Year received a Kirkus Review, calling it “an honest look at the struggles many young people face at home and school.” You can read the entire review here.
- My kids threw me an absolutely adorable launch party in our home. This is covid creativity at its best.
I shared this on my Facebook page but in case you missed it, here are some ways that you can support me and this book as it makes its way into the world:
- Preorder— either from Amazon or your favorite place to buy books. It would be a fun Christmas present for the tweens in your life, or grownups who love to read middle grade.
- If you are a Goodreads user, add My Storied Year to your “want to read” shelf.
- AFTER Tuesday, you can review the book in as many places as you can—Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, etc. Reviews help authors SO much, the more the better!
- Ask your local libraries and school librarians (elementary and middle schools) to purchase physical and ebook versions of My Storied Year so more people can read it.
- If you preorder it, snap a pic when you get it and share it on your social media and tag me so I can see and share it, too! Sharing is caring, friends!
And, here are two fun things we are doing to celebrate launch day! I hope you’ll join us over on Facebook
Happy reading, friends. And from the bottom of my heart, thank you so, so much for all your support and encouragement.